Saudi Aramco Careers
Requisition ID: 1016891
Req Number: 15072BR
Saudi Aramco’s Domestic Refining and NGL Fractionation team is seeking experienced Supervising Craftsmen to work in the Jazan Refinery. The refinery will have the capacity to process 400,000 BPD of Arabian Heavy and Arabian Medium crude oils to produce gasoline, ultra-low-sulfur diesel, benzene, and paraxylene. This is an expatriate opportunity located in Saudi Arabia.
This position supports the refinery in the field of electrical engineering, covering all aspects from conceptual design, through detailed engineering and long-term performance improvements.
As the successful candidate, you will have:
• A high school diploma.
• Minimum of 13 years performing at the highest craft level.
• Ability to supervise a multi-national work force.
• Ability to speak and write fluently in English.
Duties & Responsibilities:
You will be required to perform the following:
• Supervise the hands-on work execution of a multi-craft crew of assigned craftsmen in reasonable proportions (instrumentation, electrical, machinist, metals, Cutt Segment), consistent with plans, schedules and standards.
• Troubleshoot complex problems that may arise within his assigned area or plant(s) of responsibility.
• Works with tools and equipment when required for work completion deadlines or for OJT training for newer crew members.
• Deploy work crews each day and provide sufficient supervision to assure each assigned job is completed in a timely, safe and efficient manner
• Responsible for assuring work is completed in conformance with quality assurance, good work practices and safety rules.
• Train and mentor employees in proper techniques, work methods, standards of quality and desired output. • Explains and observes use and care of tools and equipment.
Saudi Arabia’s vast hydrocarbon resources will see Saudi Aramco become the world’s leading integrated energy and chemical company by 2020. Our Chemicals business is a critical, high-profile new enterprise for us and requires committed people with insight, experience and technical expertise.
We can offer professionals from diverse backgrounds and specialties a solid, secure future – not to mention extensive international exposure and the opportunity to see your ideas become reality. Work at the forefront of the industry and see how your career evolves with invested time and effort. It’s a chance to make a huge impact both on the local economy and on a global scale.