Saudi Aramco Careers
Foreman - Refinery Operations
Requisition ID: 1017098
Req Number: 15132BR
Saudi Aramco’s Domestic Refining and NGL Fractionation team is seeking experienced Foremen to work in the Jazan Refinery. The refinery will have the capacity to process 400,000 BPD of Arabian Heavy and Arabian Medium crude oils to produce gasoline, ultra-low-sulfur diesel, benzene, and paraxylene. This is an expatriate opportunity located in Saudi Arabia.
As the successful candidate you will have:
• A high school diploma.
• 12 years’ relevant operational experience including supervisory experience generally acquired by progression through the Supervisory Operators job family and other operational assignment.
Duties & Responsibilities:
You will be required to perform the following:
• Performs all managerial functions designated to the Unit level. Is responsible for 15-30 personnel normally on rotational shift.
• Reviews daily operating orders and logs to evaluate performance. Determines areas which require personal attention, institutes operating changes required. Discusses orders with Supervising Operator on shift, ensures that assigned personnel are appraised of any unusual change scheduled for operating period, follows up to ensure plant operations are running efficiently and to plan.
• Inspects entire operation, notes and effects any change required, inspects maintenance work completed and in progress, initiates and approves work orders required and assigns personnel where needed.
• Reviews new systems and modification proposals with Maintenance, Construction and Operations Services personnel, discusses feasibility of proposals from the operational standpoint or areas where improvement may be possible.
• Issues operating instructions to adjust start-up or shut-down equipment. Personally directs major operational or process changes.
• Prepares operating instructions, modifies and revises as necessary.
• Serves as operations representative in the planning of work to be performed during scheduled T&I's and unscheduled shutdowns, during shutdown and startup.
• Administers corporate, safety and fire protection programs ensuring that safe and efficient operating procedures are adhered to at all times.
• Performs other miscellaneous related work as requested.