Saudi Aramco Careers
Investor Relations Analyst
Requisition ID: 1185276
Req Number: 16310BR
Assists in the support for operations and company external communications within the Investor Relations (IR) organization, including the project management and content development for IR materials for executives and senior management. IR practices include project delivery, investor targeting, consensus forecast monitoring, compliance, research monitoring, benchmarking, share price monitoring, events and road show organization and delivery. Under supervision, serves as an interface between IR and corporate stakeholders including relationship management and communication of company strategy and performance to investors and analysts. Supports the development of IR presentation materials and execution of IR tasks, including events. Assists in the gathering and communicating feedback from capital markets. Duties are cross functional between, IR Operations, International IR and Saudi Arabia IR organizations in their investor engagement and communications activities.
1. BA/BS degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics, Marketing, Corporate Communications or relevant experience is required. A relevant Master’s degree, including an M.B.A. is a plus.
2. 3+ years of investor relations relevant experience, defined as accounting, finance, strategic, corporate communications, equity research, fund management, investment banking to include up to 50% of that time as Saudi Aramco senior front line Business Line experience (Upstream or Downstream operations or management). Preferred investor relations (IR) related specific experience (where IR specific related experience is defined as front line experience in either an investor relations team and/or equity sales/research and/or investment management).
3. Relationship management, project management, research and analysis, leadership and influencing skills to peers is also highly desired.
4. Ability to present and successfully handle complex, unstructured and unexpected questioning in a public setting, coordinating media appearances and speaking engagements is a plus.
5. Excellent command of oral & written English, with demonstrated capability of producing top quality written reports & presentations to senior-level audiences, analysts and investors is required.
6. Strongly preferred work experience from a publicly traded company that operated under a regulatory framework regarding investor information disclosure laws. Experience elsewhere in the oil & gas industry is a plus. Solid knowledge of finance is required.
7. Experience in media relations gained from either agency or in-house communications setting, ideally in Investor Relations: energy or oil and gas sectors. Previously responsible for advertising creative and copy development.
Duties & Responsibilities:
1.Provides input and support for the development of the complex analysis, interfaces, information flows and event logistics that support IR Operations and communication to the investment community of the strategy and performance of Saudi Aramco. Assists the development of all IR presentation materials (e.g. presentations for earnings calls, Capital Market Days, non-deal roadshows, real-time material disclosures, conference presentations, Q&A preparation, graphics and translation work etc.). Internal information flow maintenance and improvement that supports the delivery and design of the presentations. Assists in the supporting of the communication with the investment community to include webcasts, quarterly results and annual reports in one or more designated geographical areas.
2. Has basic working knowledge in the management of some IR tasks such as: shareholder register analysis, investor targeting, Investor meetings, sell-side research monitoring, share price performance and market consensus information gathering, IR website and digital media management, organizing roadshows, regulatory compliance and liaison activities, event preparation and logistics, etc.
3. Performs special assignments, as required and under direct supervision, that impact the communications of the Company’s IR operations.