Saudi Aramco Careers
HR Information Systems Analyst
Requisition ID: 1387347
Req Number: 16560BR
Saudi Aramco is seeking a candidate with experience in:
• Managing a Human Resources Information System (HRIS)
• Developing, enhancing and maintaining MS Access databases at an expert level
• Writing VBA code within MS Access databases
• Database administrator and database design
• System analysis and design
• IT Project Management
The successful candidate will be required to:
• Analyze business processes to determine IT requirements or process optimization opportunities utilizing IT assets.
• Develop, test and document programs and systems to support Executive Compensation and ensure the protection of HR data and system assets.
• Diagnose and resolve system problems to ensure constant and reliable system availability.
• Develop IT processes to ensure data integrity. This includes interfaces with the corporate wide HRIS and other stand-alone systems.
• Develop ad-hoc reports in MS Access on an as needed basis.
Education Requirements: Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources Field, BA in Occupational Psychology, Bachelor of Science in Business and Management
Experience Requirements: 08 Special Field Experience. English Required Full Professional Proficiency.
Duties & Responsibilities:
DUTY1 (40%): Conducts comprehensive studies, surveys and research; develops completed policy proposals and presents to management; coordinates implementation of approved programs including forms and instructions. DUTY2 (10%): Advises and counsels management on proper interpretation of policies. Assists with negotiation sessions with other Saudi government agencies and other entities to coordinate work activities. DUTY3 (20%): Participates in or conducts meetings/discussions relative to policies and procedures in area of assignment. Provides functional staff guidance for the various programs in area of assignment. DUTY4 (15%): Evaluates policies and develops proposals for achieving a higher degree of effectiveness. DUTY5 (15%): Consults with representatives of Saudi government, US government, and other companies, other government agencies relative to developing data, exchanging information and developing background comparative information. Promotes and explains Company policies and practices. Travels worldwide as required.