Saudi Aramco Careers
Content Marketing Designer
Requisition ID: 1466940
Req Number: 17476BR
The Content Marketing Designer will be responsible for conceiving and directing the creation of emotive, engaging, and impactful content for use in Saudi Aramco brand advertising campaigns. He/she will work independently or with global or domestic creative agencies to direct the execution of content solutions that delivers on a variety of creative briefs. This role covers the entire project lifecycle— from initiation through delivery across all required platforms. He/she will work with teams to ensure design creativity and user-centered design principles. The Content Market Designer will create content design solutions that positively shape the experience and perceptions of Saudi Aramco stakeholders while delivering intuitive and appealing product experiences for the user.
• A bachelor’s degree in a communication, public relations, English, or a related field in arts. A master’s degree is preferred.
• A minimum 20 years of experience in media relations gained from either agency or in-house communications setting, ideally in energy or oil and gas sectors.
• Native English speaking proficiency with excellent oral and written English language communication skills.
• Confident communication and presentation skills.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Lead the content marketing for corporate brand promotion(s).
• Coordinate the alignment of subsidiary brand executions to ensure alignment with corporate goals.
• Manage development and execution of content utilizing internal and/or external agency contracts, including contract administration, assessment, and execution against deliverables.
• Creatively execute and develop content campaigns to ensure ongoing alignment with corporate messaging and identified brand deliverables.
• Be accountable for all content marketing initiatives to drive traffic, engagement, and leads that deliver sales and customer retention.
• Collaborate across functions to deliver an effective content marketing strategy and editorial plan to meet the business objectives within defined budgets.
• This role requires a brand publisher mindset to create the content our audience(s) is looking for and then to optimize the path to conversion while building/enhancing brand equity.
• Editorial requirements include basic SEO understanding, content categorization and structure, content development, distribution, and measurement. Develop editorial governance to ensure consistency with our brand and its identity and tone.
• Develop and manage annual editorial calendar and organize workflows.
• Channel management of digital content hubs and all supporting social channels including email/newsletters.
• Utilize the basic best practices of the main social media channels and use relevant rationale to choose which content and approaches to work on.
• Measure and optimize of the program on a regular and ongoing basis.
• Manage all creative resources including designers, writers, and other agency personnel (internal and external) to maximize efficiencies while meeting deadlines consistently.
• Experience with Google Analytics, WordPress, etc., or similar analytical measurement tools.