Req Number: 17477BR
The Advertising Creative Lead, reporting to the Senior Brand Consultant, will support the management of the global brand advertising and marketing strategy for Saudi Aramco and associated subsidiaries and affiliates through the development and management of an annual advertising and marketing plan that aligns all brand marketing and promotional activities with corporate goals. The Advertising Creative Lead will facilitate and manage corporate market research, brand strategy, and advertising execution conducted through internal and external agencies. This is done by managing external brand strategy council and external advertising agency partners through advertising briefs, advertising placement, and sponsorship plans, and through measurement of execution against predetermined KPIs for campaign performance.
• A bachelor's degree, preferably in marketing. An MBA is preferred.
• 10 years of work experience, including both client-side experience and a minimum 5 years of agency-side experience. Direct experience in energy, chemicals, B2B industrial marketing is preferred.
• Previously responsible for advertising creative and copy development.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Support the development and management of corporate advertising and marketing plans for corporate brand promotion.
• Coordinate the alignment of subsidiary brand executions to ensure alignment with corporate goals.
• Support the management of external agency contracts, including contract administration, assessment, and execution against deliverables.
• Facilitate creative execution and campaign development to ensure ongoing alignment with corporate messaging and identified brand deliverables.
• Identify, measure, and track appropriate brand indices to gauge levels of operation management, communication efficacy, and impact against business strategies.
• Oversee and coordinate the advertising and production for all phases of ad development and production.
• Serve as liaison with other divisions and departments within the organization and manage the day-to-day administrative and operational matters pertaining to advertising and promotions.
• Assist with the development and implementation of communication plans with specific focus on advertising.
• Interact and serve as liaison at various community and/or business meetings, committees, and task forces, etc., to ensure successful implementation of advertising campaigns.