Req Number: 17478BR
The Senior Brand Planner will report to the Head of Communications Strategy, manages the global brand advertising and marketing strategy for Saudi Aramco and associated subsidiaries and affiliates through the development and management of an annual advertising and marketing plan that aligns all brand marketing and promotional activities with corporate goals. The Senior Brand Planner will lead corporate market research, brand strategy, and advertising execution. These are conducted through agencies by managing external brand strategy council and external advertising agency partners with advertising briefs, advertising placement and sponsorship plans, and measurement of execution against predetermined KPIs for campaign performance.
• A bachelor’s degree in marketing. An MBA is preferred.
• 20 years of work experience, including both client-side experience and a minimum 5 years of agency-side experience. Direct experience in energy, chemicals, or B2B industrial marketing is preferred.
• Experience of direct responsibility for advertising budgets in a Fortune 500 listed company.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Lead the development and management of corporate advertising and marketing plans for corporate brand promotion.
• Coordinate alignment of subsidiary brand executions to ensure compliance with corporate goals.
• Manage external agency contracts, including contract administration, assessment, and execution against deliverables.
• Creatively develop and execute campaigns to ensure ongoing alignment with corporate messaging and identified brand deliverables.
• Identify, measure, and track appropriate brand indices to gauge levels of operation management, communication efficacy, and impact against business strategies.