Req Number: 18452BR
Saudi Aramco is seeking a Knowledge Management (KM) Officer to join the Research and Development Center (R&DC). The R&DC develops cutting edge technologies and solutions to align Company projects with value driven deployments in high impact areas that offer the Company a significant, distinctive and sustainable competitive advantage in its core businesses. The R&DC also assures the different knowledge assets are properly collected and disseminated with the ultimate objective of accelerating the innovation capabilities of the R&DC.
The Knowledge Management Officer is responsible for developing, implementing, monitoring and supporting Saudi Aramco’s Corporate Knowledge Management Process at the department level. Suitable applicants will possess knowledge management expertise in a research and development or similar environment. Strong leadership and communication skills, and the ability to effectively work in a multi-discipline team are essential for success.
• Education: At least a bachelor’s degree in knowledge management, engineering, science or business administration.
• Experience: Typically has 10 years of professional experience including at least 5 years as a specialist in his/her field.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Act as the knowledge management single point of contact for his/her organization.
• Establish and align organizational KM strategy with the corporate KM program.
• Ensure processes, forms, templates, activities are standardized across organization.
• Ensure the completeness and accessibility of knowledge assets in the KM system.
• Report the KM activities status and KPIs to department management on a regular basis.
• Oversee and support the implementation of all KM activities.
• Support the departmental Operational Excellence assessments for knowledge management.
• Conduct regular awareness sessions on corporate KM program.
• Track and report KM KPIs and metrics to the corporate KM team.
• Collect and report KM success stories and financial impact to the corporate KM team.
• Support and empower SMEs to execute KM related activities.
• Ensure healthy CoP within his/her department.
• Ensure internal KM reward and recognition program is in place.
• Coaches others on how to implement the KM framework.